Insta-Mine Workshop Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a 4 week series taught by Lauren Hilger of Goldmine Digital that will develop a content strategy that will connect with your target audience. This will be a mix of instruction time, 1:1 session and collaborative worksessions to ensure that you not only learn the material but are able to integrate it into your business effectively.
NOTE: This is a 4 week class that meets weekly on Tuesdays - once ticket is purchased be sure to add tuesday sessions to your calendar via the link in class confirmation.
WK 1 | TUES FEB 4th, 9am-11am
- Insta-Mine Workshop focused on content strategy methods
- HOMEWORK: Complete specific content theme ideas
WK 2 | TUES FEB 11th, 9am -1pm
- Appt based 30min 1:1 sessions
- Available worksession time in The 808 Conference Room
WK 3 | TUES FEB 18th, 9am - 11am
- Content Worksession: 2 hours dedicated to content planning!
- If you have content already, this can be spent curating your feed and coming up with captions
- If you know what you want to post but need help with producing content, we will work on an action plan including assets that need to be created / shot
WK 4 | TUES FEB 25th, 9am - 11am
- Sharing + Feedback: everyone gets the spotlight for sharing their plans, so the group can provide feedback!
- Insta-Mine Workshop RSVP$245$2450$0