LEI Feedback Loop
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you currently developing something that could use fresh eyes and feedback to help move it forward?
We all have blindspots when creating new things and feedback is key. Join us in the launch of a "Focus Group" experience to test new ideas in a safe space of support. This event is dedicated to providing participants with specifc feedback on current projects they are working on. Please come prepared and ready to provide constructive feedback:
- 6 Entrepreneurs and a timekeeper/ facilitator
- Each particpant will have ten minutes to present their one or two questions to the group and get feedback
- Contact information for each participant will be provided so they can follow up on feedback given or to give more feedback or advice
Project material and 1-2 specific questions to guide feedback
Possible question types:
- User Interface - How do you use this page?
- Messaging - What does this message make you feel?
- Marketing - Bring a few images for marketing for feedback on the messaging or feel.
- Market Research - what do you think of this idea? Would you use it/ buy it...etc
- Content - Bring a piece of content - short writing or social media captions - get feedback
- Vision Statement or Brand Promise - Does this communicate my message clearly
- Service Offerings and Pricing - Strategy and Hierarchy, Does this provide scaled offerings for more target audience
- Target Audience - Who can benefit most or who would be interested in this product
- LEI Member RSVP$0$00$0
- Guest RSVP$25$250$0